The application of Full Port Lined Ball Valve can be noticed in industries involved in water treatment, agriculture, sewage processing and food processing jobs. It uses fluorinated ethylene propylene/PVDF/HDPE/PP/PFA as its lining material with 3 mm to 5 mm thickness level. This 316/304 stainless steel or ductile iron or cast steel valve is equipped with mild steel lever rod, WCB lined integral ball and stainless steel back up for its diaphragm. Its torque level is lower than plug valve and its ball and stem remain functional for years after years. As a well known manufacturer and exporter of Full Port Lined Ball Valve, we have carved a niche in the market.
- The design specifications of this valve are in sync with BS EN ISO 17292:2004 standards.
- The spring steel made disc spring of this valve is nickel plated.
- Zero maintenance charge
- Available in single piece ball stem design
1) Design Standard : BS EN ISO 17292:2004 (Formerly BS 5351)
2) Drilling : ASA #150 / DIN 2632/2633 / BS 10 Table D, E or F / Customer Specified.
3) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
4) Face to Face : ANSI B 16.10 / DIN 3202 / BS EN 558-1/2
5) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003)
1102/B, Phase-III, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India