Ergonomically developed Inline Sampling Valve (Non Jacketed) ensures handling of corrosive and non toxic content based product samples from vertical or horizontal direction with utmost safety. The flange design of this valve conforms to ANSI B16.5/b16.42 specifications. This ductile iron made valve uses PVDF/FEP/PFA as its lining material with having 3 mm to 5 mm thickness range. Any standard model of this ductile iron made valve is equipped with stainless steel nut or stud, ductile iron fabricated end cover with FEP lining, PFA or PTFE made drain plug and PFA or PTFE developed filter. We are a prestigious manufacturer and exporter of superior grade Inline Sampling Valve (Non Jacketed).
1) Design Standard : Manufacturer’s Standard
2) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B16.42
3) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
4) Drilling : ASA #150 /DIN 2632/33 / BS 10 TABLE D, E, F
5) Testing Standard : BS EN 12266-1&2 (2003)