PTFE Lined Instrument Tee
Our organization is instrumental in manufacturing, supplying and exporting our clients an all-inclusive range of PTFE Lined Instrument Tee. Mostly used to transmit the most toxic and corrosive chemicals in a manufacturing unit, these instrument tees are manufactured using international quality raw materials at our sophisticated manufacturing premises. Moreover, these instrument tees are strictly tested on various parameters for ensuring their quality. Available in various specifications, our PTFE Lined Instrument Tee is well appreciated by the clients for their unique attributes such as abrasion resistance, low maintenance and corrosion resistance.
1) It has accurate dimensions.
2) It has strong resistance against adverse effects.
1) Flange : As per ANSI B16.5 / B 16.42
2) Lining Thickness : 3 to 5 mm
3) Face to Face : As per ANSI B 16.5 #150
4) Other Flange Drillings like, DIN 2632 / 2633, BS 10 Table D, E or F are also available on request.
1102/B, Phase-III, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India