PTFE Moduled Expansion Bellow
PTFE Moduled Expansion Bellow comes under the category of Expansion Bellow. This bellow is made using Polytetrafluoroethylene because it has high electrical resistance, resistance to weathering, and flexural strength. This below find major use in petrochemical industry because it absorbs expansion or vibrations. The outer part of this bellow is made using stainless steel whereas the inner lining of PTFE. Since the requirement of every customer and application of products differs from one another, we make avail this in different dimensions.
PTFE Moduled Expansion Bellow Features:
- Low maintenance and performs exceptionally well
- Allows for the least amount of compression
- High chemical resistance
- Great dimensional accuracy
- Used to compensate things like socks, vibrations, and axial misalignment, among other things.
- Very economical and safe to use
1102/B, Phase-III, GIDC, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India